Week 2 of my TSW saw a few more extreme symptoms. The worst symptom that shocked me, even though i had done extensive research, was the ooze.
It seemed to be in large areas, all over my body, would dry out and turn into a yellow crust......awful!
No matter what i done to help ease the ooze, ie pat dry, moisturise, put tissue paper on it, it would not stop until it was ready to. Bloody annoying.
In this week i found that my sleeping patterns were completely messed up, the ooze and the pain from the dry skin keeping me awake. On average i was probably sleeping around three hours in every 24hours. To say i was exhausted was an understatement, i was mentally drained yet my body would not allow me to sleep. Sleep deprivation is a form of torture that TSW thrives on!!!!
Other symptoms in this week included:
- Red rash spreading all over my body.
- Skin swollen and angry, particularly around joints and neck making it hard to move around.
- Skin would dry out almost instantly after a shower, flaky dry.
- Showers would make my skin worse no matter what the temperature.
- Glands swollen, especially in armpits and groin.
- Noticed that legs/feet would swell unless they were elevated.
- Legs aching
- Eyes would be stuck shut after sleep, not sure if it was ooze, seemed more like a heavy consistency of sleep/conjunctivitis!
- Severe lack of energy.
- Red sleeve started to creep down my arm from the shoulder.
- Skin on knuckles started splitting
- Skin hot to touch.
- Shivers and feeling cold, bit like having the flu!
- Deep insane itching on limbs.
- Skin coming off by the handful whilst in the shower.
- Ears oozing from the inside.
- Body temperature up and down, changing from hour to hour some days.
This 2nd week was a hard time for me even though i knew what to expect!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me:
Happy Healing Folks
Love, light & peace